3 Easy Steps to Apply for ITIN:
1. Collect Tax Documents such as W2, 1099 etc., from your employers. Make copies of passport and US visas for the applicant.
2. File US Tax Return (In most cases form 1040/1040NR). You will have to file paper return, as electronic filing using online Tax Preparation software may not be possible. K&M accounting and Tax Services L.L.C. has IRS Enrolled Agents and qualified tax accountants to help find you maximum tax refund along with your ITIN Application.
3. File ITIN Application for your dependents (such as your spouse and children) using IRS form W7. You can file the ITIN Application with an IRS Acceptance Agent. K&M Accounting and Tax Services L.L.C. is an IRS Acceptance Agent for ITIN Application.
Why Choose H1bVisaTaxes for ITIN Application:
· US Owned and Based Accountants: H1bVisaTaxes.com owned by K&M Accounting and Tax Services L.L.C is reputed Accounting and Tax service in Charlotte, North Carolina helping H1 workers file taxes and ITIN Application.
· IRS Acceptance Agent for ITIN Application: We are IRS acceptance agents for ITIN applications and you may check our presence on IRS website: www.irs.gov
· IRS Enrolled Agents and Tax Accountants on our team to help file the correct paperwork for you and your family.
· Maximum Tax Refund legally allowed by IRS, using our Tax Services.
· IRS Audit Representation: Being an IRS Enrolled Agent, we can represent our clients in all 50 states in front of the IRS, in case of an IRS Tax Audit.
· Easy Online Portal for document exchange.
· Excellent Customer Reviews, your satisfaction is guarantee.